Provider Name: Department of Education and Early Childhood Development ( CRICOS Provider code: 00861K)
Mildura Senior College in Victoria, Australia, welcomes students from different cultures and ethnicities. In recent years there has been students from Argentina, Belgium, China, England, Finland, France, Brazil, Germany, Japan, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand and United States of America studying at the college.
We welcome international students who are:
- Full Fee-paying International Students, or
- Exchange Program Students, or
- Permanent residents.
At Mildura Senior College you will:
- experience a different culture
- improve your skills in the English language
- increase your career opportunities
- make new friends.
Enrolment process for international students:
All international fee-paying students wishing to enrol must apply to the
International Student Unit of the Department of Education and Early
The application form is available on their website at: http://www.study.vic.gov.au/
Students wishing to attend Mildura Senior College should nominate
Mildura Senior College as their preferred school.
When this enrolment is submitted, prospective students will receive confirmation from the International Student Unit.
International student coordinator is Andrew Banks. (Assistant Principal) Email: email@example.comMildura Senior College:
- is one of Victoria’s oldest secondary colleges, established in 1911
- is a Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) college with Years 11 & 12 only. The majority of students are aged between 16 and 18 years.
- has approximately 900 students
- offers a wide range of VCE units, including many Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs, apprenticeships and traineeships
- Offers Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning at Foundation Intermediate & Senior level
- fosters excellent staff-student interrelationships
- enables students to develop high level skills in information and communication technology
- provides a wide range of sports for individuals and teams
- offers extracurricular activities such as: Student Council, Bands, Public Speaking, Formal Ball and Deb Balls
Students consistently achieve their best
Students are articulate, confident and have high self-esteem
Students achieve outstanding academic success:
Numerous sporting teams and individuals have won National and State titles
Students have won State awards consistently in: Bands, Public Speaking and Maths Competitions
A significant number of students have been successful in winning:
- Australian Student Prizes
- Australian Defence Force Scholarships
About 75% of graduates enrol in a university or Technical and Further Education (TAFE).
To find out more information about these subjects and courses, please see the College Handbook.
Support for International Students Includes:
- an intensive English language program (for students from a non-English speaking background)
- an orientation program to introduce both Mildura and the college
- an International Student Coordinator to support and assist you to achieve your personal best
- study skills sessions, including use of the library and computer facilities
For More Information on the International Studies within Victoria, Australia. Please visit the Department website at: http://www.study.vic.gov.au/